AccueilCharte, Copyright et Mentions LégalesFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion

Partagez | 

Hello

AuteurMessage
sabote

MessageSujet: Hello   Lun 23 Aoû - 22:06

Hello- my name is Brian Crew (sabote) Smile I am an american that recently moved to the Geneva area. I just wanted to introduce myself because I am an avid 40k player. I was told at the Geneva club that there are many 40k players in your area and I also saw that a tournament was held in your area. I have played in many tournaments in the United States and it is my plan to play in many tournaments in Europe.

Currently I have
30,000 points of Eldar
25,000 points of regular marines
and I am painting 4000 points of blood angles. Smile

It is my hope to play in as many of the major tournaments as I can in Europe while I am here. I just signed up on the T3 board hoping it would help me figure out which tournaments to attend and found it a bit confusing. Smile

Sorry about writing in english. My french at the moment is very limited but I start with a tutor in a few weeks.

Hope to see you all in the future!!

Brian
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Biboun

MessageSujet: Re: Hello   Lun 23 Aoû - 22:31

Hi there Brian!

Thanks for introducing yourself Smile

In the area of Lausanne, this forum, players are basically only playing classical warhammer, we have very little 40K players... But there is a lot of them I think in the club : La chimère which is located in geneva.

Link just in case :

[url]genewar.bbactif.com[/url]

Cheers,

Biboun
ABT

MessageSujet: Re: Hello   Mar 24 Aoû - 9:33

hi,

wellcome to switzerland ;-)

you can find some 40k players here: http://confgalactique40k.forumactif.com/

and here: http://aronis.all-forum.net/

On these two forums you'll find many players, some of them could do some tournaments.

Hope you'll find what you're looking for (U2 song :-))

Bye

A+++

sabote

MessageSujet: Re: Hello   Jeu 26 Aoû - 23:53

Thank you for your response. I have also been in touch with the club in Geneva and have even had the opportunity to play some games. I just thought I would take the opportunity to introduce myself here in addition to Geneva. I put forth this question to the club in Genevea and I will ask here also. Maybe you can be of help.

One of my goals while I am living in Switzerland is to go to as many of the major 40k tournaments as I can across Europe. My problem is deciding what these tournament are and where they are held. In the United States most people know what are the major tournaments, is it the same here in Europe? Can anyone be of help?

tks
Brian
Biboun

MessageSujet: Re: Hello   Ven 27 Aoû - 9:34

In europe we have an international tournament website, which includes :

- France
- Poland
- Switzerland
- Germany
and some few others.

By simply looking at the number of participant, you can plus or less judge of the importance of the tournament.

Website is : http://www.tabletoptournaments.net/ch/index.php

Cheers,

Biboun
sabote

MessageSujet: Re: Hello   Mar 31 Aoû - 10:01

Biboun a écrit:
In europe we have an international tournament website, which includes :

- France
- Poland
- Switzerland
- Germany
and some few others.

By simply looking at the number of participant, you can plus or less judge of the importance of the tournament.

Website is : http://www.tabletoptournaments.net/ch/index.php

Cheers,

Biboun

Biboun- thank you for the website. I am signed up and I think I will try a tournament in Sion. I noticed you put together the proposal to have the ETC here in Switzerland. I have a couple of questions.

1. Is the European Singles Championship also a 40k championship and is it open to anyone?
2. Who is the captain on the 40k team and is it possible for me to play on the team?

Last year I was ranked 3rd in 40k in the US rankings and would have made the US 40k team but I was in the process of moving to Switzerland.

regards,
Brian
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Hello   

Hello
Page 1 sur 1